FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an adaptable, detail-oriented person who is skilled at multi-tasking? As the Front Desk Administrator, you’ll be responsible for keeping the daily business operations organized and running smoothly. You have an eye for detail and can effectively work with a variety of people. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Handle all reception duties including greeting and directing visitors
* Receive phone calls, record messages, and respond to customer questions
* Receive and sort incoming mail
* Maintain an organized and tidy work space
* Perform general administrative and clerical duties as required
* Minimum 1 year of office experience
* Strong command of the English language (written & verbal)
* Intermediate computer skills, including internet and MS Office
* Friendly, positive attitude and very comfortable with customer service
* Organized and high level of attention to detail
Please send your resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source