FRONT OFFICE COORDINATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you an organized, personable, and detail-oriented Front Office Coordinator? Are you looking to join a leading Manitoba company? In this role, you will coordinate various office tasks and functions to ensure office operations run smoothly. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, front desk management, answering phones, maintaining office supplies, and scheduling meetings and appointments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Welcoming visitors to the office and directing them to appropriate areas
* Answering phones and route calls to appropriate persons
* Managing and sorting mail and packages
* Arranging appointments, meetings, and conference calls
* Performing various clerical tasks as needed (file papers, organize supplies, etc.)
* 1-2+ years working in office admin environment
* Outstanding English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite)
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source