FULL-TIME FRENCH CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a French bilingual speaker? We are seeking engaged and reliable individuals to provide support through phone, email, and online inquiries. In this position, you will respond to customers’ concerns while providing information in a professional and timely manner.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide quality customer assistance in French and English
* Ensure all inquiries and orders are handled and documented accurately on-line
* Troubleshoot and solve problems in a timely manner
* Provide email support to ensure prompt response to customers
* Work as part of a team to resolve problems and enhance the customer experience
* French and English fluency
* Customer service experience and strong phone etiquette
* Excellent conflict resolution and listening skills
* Quality-focused, detail-oriented and professional work style
* Ability to multitask effectively
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
Please send a resume to ASHLIE STRUM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source