Our painting team is looking for motivated individuals to join our spring/summer painting team!
We are looking for the hardest-working, most motivated students (or student-aged people) in the South West Winnipeg area who want to be a part of a very tight-knit group of awesome people who want to earn what they are worth. Working with friends is encouraged, so apply together if you wish!
About the Position:
– Fast paced, fun environment
– Hands on experience in customer service and communication
– Work outdoors with a crew of 2-3 people
– Training is provided; therefore, no experience is necessary!
– We are currently hiring Painters and Crew Managers for the summer of 2021. Both positions are full-time hourly summer jobs and can lead to future promotion opportunities within the company.
Painter: This role is a fun and challenging position that is ideal for someone wanting to get hands-on work experience and make money over the summer. The ideal individual is hard working, coachable and has effective communication skills.
Crew Manager: In addition to painting, in this role you would gain experience in leadership and would run a crew of 2-3 people. Ask to be considered for this if you feel you may be a good fit.
– Able to work full-time throughout the majority of the summer
– Must have own transportation (jobsite locations change frequently)
– Manual labor and ladder work required
– Starting rate dependent on experience and is based on a piece-rate compensation system – make what you’re worth!
– Raises based on proven skill after start date.
– Bonuses will depend on performance and the criteria established by the Manager.
If you’re interested in learning and having a challenging, but fun summer job with fellow students please email your resume and cover letter to Emily.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source