We are seeking multiple general labour workers with an immediate start available, work as little or as much as you like!
All shifts are available, including: Mornings, Afternoons (Subject to Availability/Seasonality). Excellent option if you have a part-time job, are a student, or have family/other commitments.
We currently work with warehousing, property restoration, construction, snow shovelling (in winter), recycling, moving, cleaning, production, and manufacturing companies. No experience is required.
Items you need:
• Must have Steel Toe Boots (Safety Shoes).
• Must be able to lift: 10 – 50 lbs.
• Must be flexible as shifts will be either 4, 8, or 12 hours depending on the job.
• Must have good work ethic, reliability and willingness to learn is essential.
Pay & Benefits:
• $12.00 – $24.45 per hour based on assignment.
• Paid weekly on every Friday by cheque.
• Daily cash advances.
• 4% Vacation pay on each cheque.
• Simple registration process (1 page form).
• Flexibility: Work as little or as much as you like.
• Gain experience by working with a wide variety of MB employers/industries.
How to Apply:
• Visit our location at 804 Sargent Avenue (rear entrance please) to complete the sign-up/application form
• Our office is open: Monday to Friday – 6:00am to 5:00pm.
• Phone number for more information: 204-786-6370
• EZ Workforce Inc. is a locally owned and operated industrial staffing firm. We connect employees with on-demand work opportunities with reputable Winnipeg businesses.
Job type: Part-time
View original article here Source