GENERAL LABOUR – WAREHOUSE (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Day, evening and overnight positions available ASAP!
Are you looking to start work as early as next week? This proud Canadian company is looking for various warehouse workers to join their team ASAP! If you have warehouse, picking, packing or merchandise stocking experience, then this is an opportunity you don’t want to miss! Apply today!
* Own steel-toed safety boots
* Own vehicle is preferred due to location of job site
* Previous warehouse, order picking and packing or stocking experience
* Understanding of the English language; ability to read, communicate and understand instructions
* Ability to lift 5 lbs – 50 lbs
* $13.50 per hour; days
* $15.00 per hour; evenings
* $16.00 per hour; overnights (must be available for two weeks of training during the evening)
Please email your resume (quoting job number 17234) to Paul Munroe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Contract
View original article here Source