Here at Westfield we’ve been designing and building grain augers for over 60 years. Over that time we’ve developed the finest augers on the market. Success in this industry depends on talented people who understand value – our people are one of the reasons we’ve grown to be the number one portable grain auger manufacturer in the world.
• Loading finished goods in preparation for shipment to customers and stocking points
• Prepare trailers and containers prior to loading
• Load and secure trailers and containers according to standard loading practices and procedures
• Perform required safety inspections prior to load’s completion
• Verification of product descriptions and order quantities
• Maintaining clean and safe working conditions and practices
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to work outside throughout all seasons (winter/rain gear reimbursements provided by Westfield)
• Able to accurately read and understand product descriptions and quantities
• Physically able to lift up 50 lbs and complete the required motions of bending, walking and reaching for the duration of each shift
• Must be able to successfully complete Fall Protection training and keep current
or in person at: #74, Highway 205, Rosenort, MB.
Only those interviewed will be contacted.
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source