Grocery File Maintenance/Grocery Clerk – Full Time
La Salle Food Store
Deadline for applications December 10, 2021
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Full Time Grocery File Maintenance/Grocery Clerk at our La Salle Food Store location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Food Store Manager your duties will include but are not limited to; organization of all pricing files including promotional sales, manager specials, price changes and new product information. You will also be responsible for preparing the instore shelf labels, printing and distribution of reports, organizing of the new promotion start and end dates including stuffing and hanging of signs. Responsible for casm completion, program maintenance and adherence. Assisting with Moneris, AM/PM and the till as required. Responsible for proper handling of all receiving, unloading and storage of merchandise into designated areas, merchandising of product ensuring department standards are met, housekeeping and inventory control.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
– You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
– You are highly motivated.
– You possess strong interpersonal skills.
– Must be able to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends.
– You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Customer Focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
2. Optimizes work processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
3. Interpersonal Savvy – Relating openly and comfortably with diverse groups of people.
4. Action Oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
Homestead offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team to take advantage of learning opportunities to grow and develop and we foster a culture of living up to our values of Integrity, Responsibility, and Excellence.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source