Travel. Adventure. Farming. People. This is your opportunity to impact our business, help the industry that feeds the world, visit incredible places, and make life-long friendships.
While conducting in-field HaulMaster demonstrations through the USA mid-west, you’ll work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Research and Development teams at Elmer’s Manufacturing. First and foremost, this is a “boots on the ground” position. The time you’ll spend in-field building relationships and showcasing our equipment will have a tremendous impact on our Sales & Marketing strategies and results.
Related agricultural and mechanical experience, and an absolute passion for farming, problem solving, and relationship building are essential for success in this role.
In This Role You Will:
• Travel throughout the United States, working closely with the Elmer’s dealer network demonstrating the HaulMaster grain cart to prospective end users.
• Foster close relationships to potential customers and dealers.
• Provide customer feedback and influence current and future product design and development.
• Work closely with the marketing department in completing market research.
• Gather, record and process customer and dealer feedback.
We’re Looking For:
• High energy.
• Experience and credibility.
• Natural communication and relationship building skills.
• CDL driving license.
• Able to work in the USA
• Relentless work ethic and personal organizational skills.
For the right individual this could lead to a permanent position as a Territory Manager.
We offer a cutting-edge, innovative, and collaborative work environment, competitive salary, paid meals, and lodging.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to email@example.com.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source