Osborne Chiropractic Rehabilitation and Wellness Centre is a multi-disciplinary complete health and rehabilitation clinic serving Winnipeg for over 30 years. We are looking for an energetic, outgoing, health conscious individual to join our Wellness team. If you are the type of person who likes to work in a professional environment that has a focus on healthy living, then this may be a great opportunity for you.
This position is for a Chiropractic Health Administrator. The hours required to work will be Monday to Friday with alternating Saturdays between 7:45 to 6:00 pm (20-40 hours per week; part time can grow into full time for the right candidate). Must have the ability to be flexible.
Candidates considering applying must have the following:
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and computer operations
· Strong communication (both written and verbal), punctual and detail oriented
· Self-motivated, efficient and organized with ability to work under limited supervision
· Positive attitude, comfortable on the phone and enjoy working with people
· Strive in a busy fast paced environment with an enthusiasm for improving health
· Work history or practicum experience in an administrative position
· Ability to adapt quickly to change
· Post secondary education
The job responsibilities:
· Answering phones, emails and posting on social media
· Scheduling patients maintaining smooth flow of patients
· Document control and creation
· Insurance billing and record maintenance
· Office administration duties and light cleaning
· Representing the office at marketing events
Assets for candidates:
· Medical billing software history
· Atlas Chiropractic Billing Software
· Chiropractic billing software
Only candidates that provide cover letter with resume will be considered.
To keep employees safe we have installed barriers and touch less intake and payment systems. Sanitization twice a day and patrons of the business are screened before entry.
View original article here Source