Here at Westfield, we’ve been designing and building grain augers for over 60 years. Over that time, we’ve developed the finest augers on the market. Success in this industry depends on talented people who understand value – our people are one of the reasons we’ve grown to be the number one portable grain auger manufacturer in the world.
We’re currently accepting applications for the position of Health and Safety Coordinator. In this position you will work closely with our Supervisors, Managers and Safety Committee to continually improve our safety awareness and performance. Having a hands-on, solution-oriented approach and a “customer first” attitude is essential for success in this position.
• Manage all aspects of Westfield’s safety program
• Closely manage WCB claims and ensure adherence to the company’s return to work program
• Perform audits and inspections
• Investigate incidents and provide root cause analysis and effective corrective action recommendations
• Coordinate emergency response
• Develop/implement job safety analyses/safe work procedures/practices
• Coordinate/conduct training and meetings at all levels
• Maintain Safety Certification
• Manage projects
• Thorough working knowledge of applicable legislation
• Proven track record of return to work & claims management
• Sound judgment, problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Proven database and spreadsheet development & management skills
• A professional, positive attitude and approach to work
• Proven record keeping and documentation skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills – ability to interact with, educate, and generate buy-in from all levels
• Industrial safety background will be considered an advantage
To apply please submit your resume via email (email@example.com), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: 74 Main St, Rosenort, MB.
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source