We are currently seeking an energetic, highly motivated individual to fill the position of Heavy Duty Mechanic, at the Prairie Fleet Services facility located in Killarney, MB. Reporting to the Shop Manager, this individual will perform maintenance and repairs on heavy trucks, trailers and more, with a high-quality service standard for our customers.
- Perform basic to intermediate mechanical repairs to trucks, trailers, vehicles, and equipment
- Diagnose faults and malfunctions
- Ensure all customer needs are met with a high standard of service
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on all vehicles and equipment and other duties as assigned
- Write service inspection reports, work orders and complete needed repairs
- Test repaired equipment to ensure work meets quality standards
- Red Seal commercial transport mechanic considered an asset however not required. 1st,2nd,3rd year apprentice will be considered
- Positive attitude and team player a must!
- 2-4 years’ experience working on heavy trucks, light vehicles, trailers and/or equipment
- Certified to perform commercial Vehicle Safety Inspections considered an asset
- Valid Class 5 License required: Class 1 License an asset
- Ability to work as a team or alone with minimal supervision
- Strong mechanical aptitude with the ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Welding experience is considered an asset
- Attractive compensation package including company paid medical & dental benefits
- Work-life balance and Employee Assistance Programs
- On the job training & development and career growth opportunities
- Employee Referral Program (up to $350 per successful referral)
- Paid vacation and personal days
To be considered, please email us directly at email@example.com.
Paterson Grain is known throughout Canada and the world as a company rooted
in its commitment to quality, innovation, and exceptional customer service. Paterson focuses its expertise on all aspects of grain handling and prides itself on building long-term relationships with Canadian farmers and its domestic and international customers. Our agricultural products and services span all sectors of the Canadian grain industry and include crop input services, identity preserved programs and non-GMO programs. Through our modern global network, Paterson Grain is fully capable of facilitating the marketing and transportation of quality crops to buyers around the world.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source