Mondetta MPG is a rapidly growing apparel design and manufacturing company that provides our customers with leading-edge fashion design and quality at unexpected prices. At Mondetta, we believe that our employees as well as our customers are our most important assets.
Mondetta MPG is seeking a technical individual for the Help Desk Technician role to work with the IT team to provide technical assistance and support for incoming user queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware. Reporting to the Network Administrator, the Help Desk Technician will provide support for all internal customers and remote employees.
• Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
• Create training manuals.
• Train computer users.
• Maintain daily performance of computer systems.
• Respond to Helpdesk tickets and email messages for customers seeking help.
• Ask questions to determine nature of problem.
• Walk customer through problem-solving process.
• Install, modify, and repair computer hardware and software.
• Clean up computers.
• Run diagnostic programs to resolve problems.
• Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
• Install computer peripherals for users.
• Follow up with customers to ensure issue has been resolved.
• Gain feedback from customers about computer usage.
• Run reports to determine malfunctions that continue to occur.
• Learn and understand all of Mondetta’s software systems on a mid to high level to be able to offer support in all areas.
• Some server and switch details, the level of which to be determined by the Network Admin based on the candidate’s knowledge, understanding and ability to learn.
• Post-secondary training in related field with 1+ years’ experience in a supporting role.
• Managed IT Services experience is an asset.
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Basic understanding of Microsoft Windows server technologies (Server 2008 R2/2012/2016) operating systems, Exchange, DNS and Active Directory, and virtualization platforms (Hyper-V).
• Well versed in all Microsoft applications (Windows, Office, MS Teams)
• Well versed or comfortable with various support applications (AnyDesk, Helpdesk software, RDP)
• Experience with mobile devices (Apple, Android)
• Basic understanding of switches, routers and TCP/IP networking, VOIP
• Reliable Transportation
• Advanced training on Windows Servers, Active Director and Networks
• Additional experience with various switches and related hardware including access points.
If you believe you can make a strong contribution to Mondetta as a Help Desk Technician, please submit your resume in confidence Bonnie Luby, Research Associate at Bonnie@legacybowes.com quoting project #213408.
If you would like more information about Mondetta, please contact Bonnie Luby at (204) 934-8827.
View original article here Source