Now Hiring: Groundman | Laborer
CHABOT is an established Winnipeg sand & gravel company; now accepting applications for Groundman | Laborer for work in our gravel pits.
• Previous experience required: < 2 years
• Reliable transportation; as no bus route access
• Applicants must have: steel-toe CSA safety footwear and hard hat
• Physically capable without restrictions to complete repetitive tasks
• Able to work 10 hours or more per shift
• Able to work outdoors 10 hours or more
• Mentally alert and professional
Chabot offers full-time employment with competitive wages, access to a comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental and vision care, long term disability, critical illness insurance and life insurance, with RRSP and DPSP program.
These positions are full time (50+ hrs/wk) Day Shift Monday-Friday (some Saturdays may be required) with potential for year round employment, training and professional development.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and successful employer, please call or visit our office to apply: https://www.chabotenterprises.ca/locations/bird-s-hill-pit-office
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source