Home Centre Manager
Carman Home Centre Location
Deadline for applications May 21, 2021
Homestead Co-op is hiring a Full Time Home Centre Manager at our Carman Home Centre location.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canada, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.homesteadco-op.crs
What you’ll do:
Reporting into the B2B Division Manager, this position is a member of the Leadership Team. This position is responsible for providing strategic direction to the Carman Home Centre Team Leaders and Members to ensure safe, effective operations and processes which align with the strategy, objectives and vision of the respective departments. This role will also be responsible for determining current and future capabilities required for effective execution of merchandising, marketing, image/fixed assets, talent development in addition to driving sales.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Retail and:
– You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to problem solve.
– You are highly motivated.
– You possess strong interpersonal skills.
– You are honest and trustworthy, are results-orientated and strive to be the best in what you do.
– Travel may be necessary for seminars, conferences, or competition checks as well as to assist in alternate locations as required.
– Must have a minimum of Grade 12 or equivalent with a preference for post-secondary education (business diploma or degree)
– Must have 5 plus years of progressive and successful retail management.
Proven abilities in the following competencies is considered an asset:
1. Builds effective teams – building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
2. Communicates effectively – developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
3. Business insight – applying knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals.
4. Nimble learning – actively learning through experimentation when tackling new problems, using both successes and failures as learning fodder.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefit package and an employer matched pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we are working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
To apply please go to the career section of our website at www.homesteadco-op.crs
Sorry, we do not accept paper/emailed applications.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
View original article here Source