Serve customers by helping them thru the home building process.
– Advises customers by providing information on products.
– Directs customers by escorting them to displays and samples; suggesting items etc.
– Help customers make selections by building customer confidence by offering suggestions and opinions, while understanding the customers needs and timelines to close the sale.
– Document sale by creating or updating customer sales orders, product ordering and records.
– Work with Delivery Manager to ensure product is properly ordered and available based on installation timeline.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed within the team.
– Good Listening Skills
– Excellent Customer Service
– Meeting Sales Goals
– Selling to Customer Needs
– Up to Date Product Knowledge
– Exceptional People Skills
– Good Energy Level
– General Math Skills
– Good Verbal Communication,
– Job Knowledge
– Blueprint reading
– Performing take-offs for houses, decks, garages, renovations and shops
– Experience with a Computer Estimating Program an asset.
– Competitive Compensation
– Benefits Package
– Great Team Environment-Profit Sharing Program
Job Type: Full-time
– High school or equivalent
– House Package Sales: 2 years
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source