2 Positions available: 32 – 40 hours per week guaranteed until April 1.
First position start date: November 10
Second position start date: December 5
Located 2 hours from Winnipeg. Onsite, subsidized staff housing is available.
* Must have the ability to communicate effectively with guests, co-workers and managers.
* Solid references
* Flexible schedule, available on all weekends and most holidays (excluding Dec 25)
* Clean & arrange guest rooms to hotel standards for guest arrival.
* Clean & maintain common areas of the Resort including 2 sets of Public Restrooms
* Perform all laundry duties
* Stock & maintain housekeeping supply rooms
* Ensure the highest level of cleanliness so that our guests can have a “Home away from Home” experience.
* Assist guests with requests & questions as necessary.
* Report any damages or repairs needed to management.
To apply: Submit resume detailing your experience, references, and a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit!
Starting wage: $13.75/hour. Perks include 20% off Food & Beverage and Free Lift Tickets to Ski & Snowboard at the Resort.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source