AgriHub Inc. holds ownership of Western Canada’s premier agricultural equipment and supply companies, namely Penner Farm Services, Western Ag Systems and United Agri Systems. Operating throughout the western provinces, AgriHub provides shared services such as Human Resources, Marketing and Information Technology to our operating companies.
We are growing and are looking for a Human Resources Generalist to join our HR team. The Human Resources Generalist will work collaboratively with the Director of Human Resources in the areas of recruitment and selection, training and development, benefits administration, legislative compliance, performance management and employee relations. This position will have opportunity to work out of our Blumenort and Winnipeg locations.
– Creating, maintaining, and updating all job descriptions for the company.
– Coordinating and overseeing recruitment, selection and hiring activities including provision of temporary, trainee services and work experience programs (co-op).
– Recruiting at the entry-level and mid-management level.
– Managing all aspects of the new employee orientation and onboarding.
– Administration of the benefits plan including online employee set-up and assisting employees with benefits issues.
– Assisting with the identification of training and development needs; developing and facilitating courses as required; scheduling external training and auditing courses as required.
– Facilitation of performance appraisal process.
– Addressing employee relations issues in a confidential and timely manner; investigating concerns as required.
– Advising and coaching Supervisors and Management in policy administration, discipline, coaching of employees and performance management.
– Conducting exit interviews.
– Providing understanding and guidance to others in Provincial Legislation pertaining to Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, BC, and Ontario (Employment Standards, Human Rights Code, etc).
– Supporting the implementation of HR and organizational change initiatives.
– 3 – 5 years’ experience in an HR Generalist capacity
– Post-secondary certificate/diploma/degree in Human Resources Management
– Previous experience in recruitment and training initiatives is preferred
– Proficiency in MS office, electronic communications, and web-based technologies (e-recruitment)
– Strong, demonstrated leadership and consulting skills
– Superior relationship building skills with a client orientation
– Strong oral presentation and written communication skills
– Excellent time management and organizational skills
– Ability to work independently and take initiative
– Ability to handle multiple job tasks and meet firm deadlines
– Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality, good judgment, and tact.
– Strong organizational skills and a high degree of flexibility to address changing client needs
– Dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, team player
AgriHub Inc. offers a competitive wage, health and dental benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click APPLY NOW to submit your resume by September 17, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source