INBOUND CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Here’s an awesome opportunity for an enthusiastic and hard-working individual. If you have a knack for understanding others needs and love the rewarding feeling of providing great customer service, this is the job for you.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
* Professionally and courteously handle inbound customer service following company policies and procedures.
* Provide customer service support and assist customers with account specific information such as billing inquiries, processing of payments, trouble-shooting technical issues, and explaining new products and services offered.
* Initiate and/or implement corrective action as needed in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service is maintained.
* Verify customer information and enter into the computer system
* Maintain strong knowledge of new and existing accounts
* Previous customer service experience
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Enthusiastic approach to customer service
* Familiarity with computers and ability to navigate multiple screens
Please send a resume to ASHLIE STRUM at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source