Care Possible is an online platform where clients seeking self-managed care services like homecare and respite connect with care providers. Supported by our Customer Experience team, our community of Independent Care Providers delivers exceptional services to clients throughout Manitoba based on their needs.
As an Independent Care Provider, you can:
• Be your own boss
• Choose your hours and work location
• Set your own wage
• Create meaningful relationships
• Have a positive impact on your community
• Responsive and reliable
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Compassionate and person-centered
• Previous caregiving experience is an asset
Wage: variable, from $15 – $25 per hour depending on the client and care needed.
Job type: Casual
View original article here Source