INDUSTRIAL MECHANIC (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for an opportunity with a leading manufacturer in Winnipeg? As the Industrial Mechanic, you will be responsible for maintaining and repairing equipment and machinery. You will also be responsible for performing building maintenance duties. The successful candidate will be skilled at troubleshooting and diagnosing mechanical problems and also possesses strong mechanical and problem-solving skills. If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Perform preventative maintenance functions on equipment machinery
* Diagnose and troubleshoot and solve problems in an efficient manner
* Perform other related duties as required
* 2+ years of experience as a millwright within a manufacturing or industrial environment
* Strong English communication skills (verbal and written)
* Mechanically inclined; broad machine experience including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electric, etc.
* $28.00-$38.00; plus benefits package and RRSP plan!
* 1 day position – 7 am – 3:30 pm
* 1 night position – 11 pm – 7:3 0am
Please email your resume (WORD preferred) quoting 18093 in the subject line to: Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source