Come work for a growing company!
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Painter will perform duties in the paint booth related to all elements of final paint as well as final assembly of products.
Starting wage over $20/hr (depending on experience) plus health benefits plan.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Mixing and applying primer and final paint coat.
• Acid washing and seam sealing.
• Installing decals and other components after paint.
• Supporting the quality and safety programs by ensuring safety of self and others and maintaining cleanliness of the facility at all times
• Operate Basic Hand Tools and Powered Hand Tools (if required) as well as ensuring equipment and tools are in good working condition, reporting to maintenance when required.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
• A minimum of 2 years industrial paint experience.
• Applicant must be self-motivated, punctual, and have a strong work ethic.
• Applicant must be willing to fill out the required paperwork for each project in detail.
• Applicant must be meticulous and able to pay attention to small details as quality is a priority.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills; fluently read and write English are required
• Suitable attire for a paint booth environment including SA Certified Steel Toed Boots (coveralls and all other PPE required gear provided by employer).
• Own transportation
We would like to thank all applicants who apply, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
(Part time option to paint in the evenings and/or weekends may be available with a $5.00/hr night shift premium and gas allowance).
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source