Here at Westfield we’ve been designing and building grain augers for over 60 years. Over that time we’ve developed the finest augers on the market. Success in this industry depends on talented people who understand value – our people are one of the reasons we’ve grown to be the number one portable grain auger manufacturer in the world.
We’re currently accepting applications for the position of Industrial Trainer.
• Schedule, develop, and deliver safety (and other) training
• Participate in onboarding
• Ensure legislative requirements are met
• Ensure training is renewed as required
• Ensure continuous improvement of materials and methods
• Research and recommend external training
• Maintain training records
• Assist the Health and Safety department in various tasks as required
• Strong communication and public speaking ability
• Minimum two years of experience in Training and/or Health and Safety
• Proficient in the Microsoft Suite
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Able to work well independently and as a team player
To apply please submit your resume via email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (204.746.2679) or in person at: 74 Main St, Rosenort, MB
We look forward to working with you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source