Posted: March 31, 2021
Region: Winnipeg, MB
Company: Matix Lumber Inc.
Job Location: 4987 Portage Avenue West, Headingley, MB
Job Type: #
Matix Lumber is a locally-owned and operated professional building supply centre that provides for all of your building needs. We are a family-owned company, but we’ve always considered the whole team and our customers as family. Matix Lumber is your one-stop destination to begin planning any project. Our full-service lumber yard is dedicated to providing contractors, DIYers, and homeowners with quality products at competitive prices. Our in-store experts are available to provide you with in-depth product information and ‘round the clock service to ensure that your project runs smoothly. Matix Lumber Inc. is looking for a full-time Inside Sales (Counter) Associate to join our growing team. We are looking for a self-starting, outgoing, and dynamic professional who has extensive knowledge of the building industry to provide high level customer service to our clients. The Inside Sales (Counter) Associate is friendly, outgoing, and dynamic professional who has extensive knowledge of the building industry to provide high level customer service to our clients.
The Inside Sales (Counter) Associate will be responsible for:
• Providing customers with recommendations in selections that best fit their project • Executing the sale with responsibility for the full sales cycle, including: o Product recommendations o Preparation of quotation with consideration for strategic pricing o Closing the sale o Transaction confirmed by way of deposit and final payment arrangements secured o Ensuring the project is completed to the satisfaction of the customer and the Company
• Meeting and exceeding annual sales goals as established by the Company
• Development and maintenance of relationships with customers
• Maintenance of products in store
• Assisting other sales associates with product information and team collaboration • Other tasks as assigned Job Requirements • 3 – 5 years’ experience in a retail building or construction environment, ideally in a sales role
• Demonstrated track record in sales of meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Extensive knowledge in the building industry with ambition for continuous learning • Proficient in taking and reading measurements and understanding blue prints
• Driven, entrepreneurial sales professional with exemplary customer service skills
• Ability to project manage and multi-task several projects at one time
• Knowledge with computers and Microsoft Office • Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills and self-motivated Our employees enjoy a full range of health benefits and other company perks.
If you’re interested in applying for this opportunity, please send a resume today. Matix Lumber Inc.
4987 Portage Avenue
Headingley, MB R4H 1C7 While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Apply To: Matix Lumber Inc.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org View original article here Source
Posted: March 31, 2021