JOIN THE NORSTAR TEAM! Norstar Industries Ltd. is a family-owned manufacturer of one of the largest product lines of grain handling equipment on the market. We build innovative solutions that help build and feed the world. Norstar prides itself in providing a market-leading product with integrity and quality.
Norstar offers competitive wages, comprehensive benefits including a RRSP/DPSP program, along with opportunities for professional growth and advancement. At Norstar, we succeed together. Join our team and experience the opportunities, growth, and excitement of Norstar!
Norstar is looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales & Inside Project Manager to join our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Inside Inside Sales & Inside Project Manager you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction. A top Inside Sales & Inside Project Manager should also be very competitive and a good listener.
Inside Sales & Inside Project Manager Responsibilities:
· Manage large projects from receipt of PO through delivery
· Manage our online store
· Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
· Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
· Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
· Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
· Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
· Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
· Staying informed about competing products and services.
· Upselling products and services.
· Researching and qualifying new leads.
· Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
· Customer Service when required
· Potential attending tradeshows as support staff
· Attend Tradeshows when & where required (estimated at 6 per year)
Inside Sales & Inside Project Manager Requirements:
· Previous experience in Ag Sales or related sales position preferred.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Zoho.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
· Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Strong listening and sales skills.
· Ability to achieve targets.
Further to the notes above, as Norstar is a growing company there are a number of responsibilities that would need to be handled and there is grow opportunity to grow beyond inside sales.
Please note: This is a in-person inside sales position.
While all applications are appreciated, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source