Insurance Advice Specialist
Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
Access Credit Union and Crosstown Civic Credit Union are currently looking for an Insurance Advice Specialist to join our team! With the upcoming merger of the two credit unions, this position has the opportunity to work from one of our rural or Winnipeg locations.
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and excel in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• An Insurance Advice Specialist to execute the organization’s strategic sales and marketing initiatives, relative to creditor insurance
• This individual will be the primary point of insurance contact for branch staff and responsible for driving and achieving annual growth objectives
• They will provide service excellence, sales advice support and training to credit union lending staff
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Business Administration or equivalent experience/knowledge and five years lending, credit union or financial industry experience
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Wednesday, January 6th, 2021
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source