Insurance Specialist (Bilingual)
The successful candidate must be able to communicate verbally in both official languages (French and English). Candidates must indicate on their resume if they fulfill this requirement.
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation (MASC) has an exciting opportunity for you to be a part of a team that values building relationships, enables change, and supports the agriculture industry in Manitoba. Come join our team as we offer an engaging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package (including pension plan), and we encourage a healthy work-life balance.
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, the Insurance Specialist is responsible for providing a high level of personalized customer service to Manitoba producers. The successful candidate will be the insurance expert for the service centre team. In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that MASC’s insurance products are administered effectively and resolving client issues. You will also be responsible for planning and implementing the insurance-related goals and targets as part of the service centre and divisional strategic plans.
MASC VALUES innovation, excellence, collaboration, and accountability. We strive to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich the client experience, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement and development of all employees.
CORE COMPETENCIES: MASC has five Core Competencies: Communication, Decision Making, Initiative & Innovation, Leadership and Organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
• Post secondary education in agriculture and related experience or an equivalent combination of related education and experience may be considered.
• Experience in the agricultural industry.
• Experience in customer service.
• Experience interpreting and applying regulations, contracts, policies and procedures.
• Knowledge in sales and marketing.
• Knowledge of agricultural insurance.
• Ability to use Microsoft products (SharePoint, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint) in a cloud-based environment.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
• Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba.
This position has a salary range of $60,295 to $72,399 per annum. Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked Confidential, no later than Monday, April 19, 2021 to:
MASC – Human Resources
Unit 100 – 1525 First Street S.
Brandon MB R7A 7A1
Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Manitoba Agricultural Services Corporation provides diverse products and services that support the growth of
agriculture in Manitoba.
View original article here Source