INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you have strong critical thinking skills and a passion for continuous learning? As the Intermediate Accountant, you will perform a variety of accounting functions, including balancing ledgers, and processing reconciliations, bank deposits and payroll. If you’re a forward-thinking accountant and have a “can-do” attitude, then this is the opportunity for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Prepare journal entries for deposits, payables and receivables and payroll
* Generate weekly bank deposit slips and review all invoices
* Reconcile GST and PST payments
* Administer bi-weekly payroll; prepare annual T4 slips
* Administer staff benefits program
* Contribute to audit preparation, including year-end working papers and weekly reconciliation
* Other related duties as required
* Professional accounting designation (CPA) or close to completion
* 2+ years of accounting experience
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, particularly Excel and Word
* Advanced knowledge of accounting software (QuickBooks preferred)
* Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
* Effective communication and analysis skills
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Edom Frew at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source