JUNIOR BOOKKEEPER (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
As the Junior Bookkeeper for this Winnipeg-based company, you will perform full cycle bookkeeping duties as well as some administrative functions. If you’re an experienced professional with a positive outlook and the ability to think outside the box, this opportunity is for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Full-cycle accounts payable and receivable processing
* Communicate with vendors to investigate and resolve issues
* Prepare monthly journal entries, general ledger and bank account reconciliations
* Support the year-end process by preparing financial statements and audit working papers
* Ensure timely submission of government remittances
* Process hourly and salaried payroll
* 1 year of full-cycle bookkeeping experience
* Post-secondary education in accounting is an asset
* Excellent communication and organizational skills are required
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen, at email@example.com.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we connect you with top finance & accounting job opportunities with top Manitoba companies.
Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. When you are prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready to help.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source