Mr. Mikes SteakhouseCasual is about feeling like you belong, where everyone feels comfortable in his or her own way. Guests can come as they are and instantly feel like they fit in, and they will want to return again and again because they genuinely feel valued. If this is what you value, we would love to hear from you!
Specific Responsibilities and Expectations:
• Effective execution of cooking and presentation standards, with minimization of QSA’s. Quality of product is a priority.
• Complete understanding of prep procedures and minimization of unnecessary waste through constant monitoring of prep and par levels.
• Accurate ordering of food and restaurant supplies.
• Product rotation and food storage organization.
• Works directly with the General Manager
• Supports implementation of new operational programs, systems and procedures.
• Maintains a positive working environment for all staff and fellow management.
• Training of new kitchen team members.
• Provincial Food Safety and First Aid Certifications (or must be willing to attain these certifications upon being hired)
• Experience grilling steak is preferred, but training will be provided to the right candidate.
All applicants are welcome to email their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them off in person.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source