Do you have a background in agriculture and finance with an aptitude for learning new concepts and a drive for continuous improvement? Are you looking to be part of a team that values building relationships with stakeholders, and is dedicated to supporting the Agriculture industry in Manitoba? Come join our team and play an integral role in serving the agricultural community. We offer employees a rewarding and challenging work environment, competitive pay, a comprehensive benefit package (including pension plan) and we encourage our employees to strive for a healthy work-life balance.
MASC values innovation, excellence, collaboration and accountability. We strive to incorporate strategies that allow us to enhance existing products and develop new products, transform service delivery to enrich client experiences, pursue customer driven organizational change, and maximize performance, engagement and development of all employees.
What You’ll Do:
Under the direction of the Manager, Credit, the incumbent is responsible for administering MASC lending programs and services within a geographic region. The Lending Representative will meet with applicants to discuss proposals; analyze and review financial statements and the viability of farm operations; conduct farm visits and value land, buildings, livestock, equipment and other personal property for security purposes; investigate credit worthiness; and client account administration, including collections.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Must possess a valid driver’s licence, access to a vehicle and the ability to travel within the Province of Manitoba
MASC has five Core Competencies: Communication, Decision Making, Initiative & Innovation, Leadership and Organization. Competencies relate to every position at MASC and along with the technical requirements, are included in the qualifications for all positions at MASC.
- Degree or Diploma in agriculture, commerce or business and related experience or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Agriculture or agricultural finance experience
- Analytical, problem solving and decision-making experience
- Experience interpreting and applying policies, procedures and guidelines
- Attention to detail and accuracy (including numerical accuracy)
- Experience using Microsoft Office 365 (SharePoint, OneDrive, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Knowledge of property appraisals is an asset
This position has an attractive benefits package and salary range of $57,344 to $78,905 per annum.
Interested candidates are requested to send their résumé and cover letter, marked “Confidential”, no later than November 10, 2020 to:
We believe diversity strengthens our ability to provide excellent customer service in a positive work environment. We encourage all to apply. Only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source