Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking bilingual candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment. And don’t panic if your French isn’t perfect, we’ll be there to help you fill in the gaps with training and support.
We’re currently looking for people to fill the following position at one of our three locations in Winnipeg (400 – 205 Provencher boulevard)
LOANS SUPPORT CLERK
More about the position
Reporting to the Manager, Loans Administration, the Loans Support Clerk’s main responsibilities include:
• Providing administrative support relating to Personal Property Registry, Land Titles, mortgage
renewals, loan payouts, insurance policies, file closures;
• Preparing documents for commercial and agricultural loan files;
• Providing administrative support to the credit team and loans portfolio;
• Preparing various reports;
• Any other administrative task as assigned.
What you bring:
• Minimum of 1 year experience in lending, or in the legal, financial or banking field or equivalent combination of training and experience;
• Post-secondary Diploma or Bachelor Degree is considered an asset;
• Good knowledge of credit policies and procedures;
• Ability to work under minimum supervision;
• Good organizational skills and ability to work in a team oriented environment;
• Bilingualism (French and English, written and verbal) is preferred.
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Closing Date: May 31st, 2021
View original article here Source