Your next job… your new joie de vivre
Manitoba’s oldest financial cooperative is inviting you to become part of its people.
We offer a sense of community, job satisfaction and room for career growth. We’re seeking candidates who are looking to plug into a respectful, progressive work environment.
Classification: Permanent; Full time
Work Location in Manitoba: Winnipeg (205 Provencher Boulevard)
More about the position
You will be a key player at verifying documentation of new consumer loans; providing administrative support relating to Personal Property Registry, Land Titles, mortgage renewals, loan repayments, insurance policies, file closures, etc. You will report to the Manager, Credit Administration, and provide administrative support to the credit team.
What you bring:
- A minimum of 1 year related experience in lending, legal or financial fieldwould be considered an asset;
- Post-secondary diploma or degree would be considered an asset;
- Good knowledge of credit policies and procedures;
- Strong organizational skills and personal drive for accuracy;
- Ability to work in a team environment or independently, with little supervision;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products;
- Written and verbal French and English would be very useful, but not essential.
Salary is according to experience/qualifications and is accompanied by a comprehensive benefits package and incentive plan. We proudly provide a welcoming, diverse and caring workplace, work-life balance, career development, health and safety, among other rewards.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source