JNR Farms Ltd. is a growing transport company based in the Red River Valley that specializes in hauling bulk commodities and open deck freight across western Canada and the United States. We are looking to expand our operation and are seeking a full time Class 1 driver to help with some of our local work.
What We Offer:
– Competitive hourly wage
– Bonus paid after 3 months
– Bi-weekly pay with electronic direct deposit
– Monday to Friday only, no weekend work
– Comprehensive benefits package (eligible after 3 month probation period)
– Quality, company owned equipment
– Dedicated long hood Peterbilt truck
– Paid training for the successful applicant
– Majority of the travel is within southern Manitoba, driver is expected to be home every night
– have a valid Class 1 license with air brake endorsement
– have a minimum of 12 months driving experience
– have a clean driver’s abstract
– be able to read, write, and speak English fluently
– be able to work with minimal supervision
– have a strong work ethic with an emphasis on safety
– possess a smartphone with data plan (may be compensated by company)
– own basic PPE (hard hat, steel toe boots, reflective vest/jacket)
– have a basic knowledge of truck routes and legal axle weights
Preference will be given to candidates that have an agricultural background or prior Super B experience.
Please email your resume to Joe Rempel at email@example.com. We thank all those who apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source