Logistics Truck Coordinator – Full Time evenings. Sun. to Thurs.
Frontier Supply Chain Solutions Inc. is a leading logistics and customs broker in Manitoba. We are seeking a qualified logistics coordinator to work evenings. Main responsibility will be to coordinate activities and communicate with our long haul driving team.
2:30pm – 9:30 Sunday
4:00pm-midnight Monday – Thursday
• Act as the main point of contact to Drivers during the evenings.
• Communicate information to drivers via text, phone calls, or face to face.
• Ensure that Drivers have the correct paperwork, and follow their driving schedule
• Assist in driver scheduling and driver payroll.
• Coordinate all paperwork including necessary documents from Drivers and/or Warehouse
• Monitor and follow up with customs and customs brokers to ensure documents completed, filed, and accepted. Such as : Electronic Manifests, ACE, ACI, PARS.
• Complete reports and analysis via Trucking Software
• Serve as first point of contact Data entry into logistics software. Create, Update.
• Monitor shipments on trucks. Track and trace.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues effectively and professionally.
• Assist with tasks in operations or logistics departments as needed.
Skills & Experience wanted:
• Can follow or create new standard operating procedures (SOP) to enhance efficiencies.
• Time management. Timeline focused even in a busy environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Task focused.
• Highly organized and detail oriented.
• Can work independently.
• Can be direct in collecting or disseminating information to custom brokers, clients, or truck drivers
• Strong English Communication skills – both written and oral.
• Intermediate proficiency in MS Outlook and Excel.
• Ability to use various in house or trucking software.
• Previous Experience in Customs Brokerage or Trucking/Transportation industry an asset.
• Bilingual in Punjabi an asset.
Location:310-555 Hervo Street, Winnipeg, MB R3T 3L6
• Ability to work alone
• Problem solving.
• Strong oral, electronic, and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of FMCSA and DOT regulations an asset.
• E-Log experience is an asset.
• College degree and/or direct experience in logistics (trucking environment preferred)
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source