JNR Farms Ltd. is a growing company based in the Red River Valley that specializes in hauling commodities across Manitoba. We are looking to expand our operation and are seeking a full time Class 1 Super B driver to haul commodities throughout western Canada.
What We Offer:
– Competitive wages and bonus structure (based on experience)
– Bi-weekly pay with electronic direct deposit
– Monday to Friday work, home on weekends
– Comprehensive benefits package (eligible after 3 month probation period)
– Quality, company owned equipment
– Paid training for the successful applicant
– Paid waiting, loading, and unloading
– Manitoba, Saskatchewan, and Alberta travel only, no US crossings
– have a valid Class 1 license with air brake endorsement
– have a minimum of 12 months driving experience
– have a clean driver’s abstract
– be able to read, write, and speak English
– be able to work with minimal supervision
– have a strong work ethic with an emphasis on safety
– possess a smartphone with data plan (may be compensated by company)
– own basic PPE (hard hat, steel toe boots, reflective vest/jacket)
– have a basic knowledge of truck routes and legal weights in prairie provinces
Preference will be given to candidates that have grain hauling or Super B experience.
Please email your resume to Joe Rempel at email@example.com. We thank all those who apply however only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source