McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC
McNaught Cadillac Buick GMC is an AutoCanada dealership! We are looking for a reliable, motivated, customer focused individual to join our team as a Lot Attendant! You will be responsible for driving, parking and retrieving customers vehicles in a safe and courteous manner, as well as assisting customers getting in and out of their vehicles.
What We Offer
• Competitive wages
• Health and dental benefits
• Premier dealership setting
• A positive vibrant team environment
• An opportunity to be part of an exciting, growing business!
Your Key Responsibilities
• Maintain the vehicle lot and guest parking areas, including snow removal.
• Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving cars as required and in accordance with company standards.
• Wash, fuel, and detail client vehicles as required.
• Assist with inventory management.
• Assist with licensing.
• Provide an exceptional customer service experience to our valued clients.
• Other duties as assigned.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
• Previous experience as an Automotive Lot Attendant or Valet considered an asset.
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a safe driving record.
• Must be able to operate both manual and automatic transmissions.
• Presentable and personable, with great team working skills.
• Willingness and ability to work outside in all-weather conditions.
• Flexible work schedule, some Saturdays will be required.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to provide excellent customer service with a desire to exceed client expectations.
Founded in 2006, AutoCanada started with 19 dealerships managed by our head office team out of a tiny office in Edmonton. Fast forward 15 years and we currently operate 63 dealerships in eight provinces and the United States. As anyone can tell you, with fast and significant growth comes growing pains and due to that, in the past we have experienced our share of changes.
We are in pursuit of an elite team to take our publicly traded, Canadian-born and raised company, to the next level in automotive excellence and, as the exciting industry of automotive continues to evolve, our story, and that of our 4,200 team members, will continue to transform.
We are committed to investing in people with ambition, drive and a strong desire for success. To join the exclusive team please submit your resume and cover letter on the Careers portal of our website https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=4a57e832-eedf-496e-ab36-90c899643876&ccId=1964733922_10187&type&type=MP&lang=en_CA
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
View original article here Source