MACHINE OPERATOR – FLIGHTING – METAL FABRICATION (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading manufacturer in the aerospace industry? As the Machine Operator, you will be responsible for operating machinery to bend metal materials to specifications. If you have an eye for detail and possess metal fabrication skills, then we want to hear from you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Operate machines and equipment to weld, solder, bolt, screw, or rivet metal parts together
* Layout, set up, and operate one or more light or heavy metalworking machines such as shears, saws, plate rolls
* Check products for correct shapes, dimensions, and other specifications
* Troubleshoot and perform corrective action or minor repairs
* Select and transport material to work area manually or using specialized equipment like a crane or hoist
* Complete documentation as required
* Experience in metal fabrication, welding, or a combination of education and experience
* Metal bending experience
* Ability to measure
* Forklift or crane experience an asset
* $16.00 – $17.00 per hour; benefits after 90 days, RRSP, etc.
* 1:30 pm – 12:00 am, Monday – Thursday, evening position, plus shift premiums!
Please email your resume (WORD preferred) quoting 18040 in the subject line to: Dean Hinther at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source