MACHINE OPERATOR (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a career as a Machine Operator? In this role, you will be performing machining operations such as drilling, cutting and/or forming on metal work pieces. You will also be responsible for performing operations in compliance with all regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures.
* Must be in good physical shape to lift up to 50 lbs.
* Must be a safety minded individual; reliable and dependable
* Excellent communication and listening skills
* Basic math and measuring experience
* Previous experience in production work an asset
* Must be available to work some evenings
* $16.00 – $19.00 an hour starting wage (depending on experience) + benefits
* Monday – Friday – flexible schedule
* On a bus route
If you’re interested in this position, please submit your resume to Dean Hinther at email@example.com quoting job number 12880.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source