MAINTENANCE LABOURER – AFTERNOON (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking to join a leading metal recycling company in the southwest area of Winnipeg? As the Maintenance Labourer, you will be responsible for providing labour assistance under the direction of the lead hand. If you’re interested in this position, we’d encourage you to apply!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Assist in equipment shutdown processes
* Maintain work areas clean
* Assist maintenance technicians (greasing machines etc.) as assigned by the lead hand
* Fuel up equipment when available and as directed by the lead hand
* Ensure safe use of all devices, wear all personal protective equipment that is required, understand the Health & Safety program, and fulfill specific responsibilities outlined in the program
* Other duties as required
* Previous general labour/maintenance experience required
* Strong communication skills
* Excellent attention to detail skills
* $18.00+ per hour (depending on experience)
* Monday to Friday, 3 p.m. to 11:30 p.m.
* Must be available for daytime training
Send a resume (quoting job number 18782) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at email@example.com.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source