MAINTENANCE PERSON – AFTERNOON (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Do you enjoy troubleshooting machinery and working with your hands? As the Maintenance Person for this leading metal recycling company in the southwest area of Winnipeg, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, repairing, and servicing equipment used in the facility. If you have strong technical and mechanical skills, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Troubleshoot, maintain, and repair machinery and equipment used in the facility
* Ensure daily shut down procedures are completed on all machines and equipment
* Complete daily planned and unplanned maintenance as per standards
* Perform other related duties as required, such as building maintenance
* Minimum 3 years of maintenance experience
* Own tools required (major tools will be provided)
* Physically fit with the ability to work outdoors 85% of the time
* Knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
* Days/afternoons, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. / 3:30 p.m. – 12:00 a.m.
* Starting with day shifts but then moving to evening or midday shifts
Send a resume (quoting job number 18288) to Dean Hinther, Recruitment Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
View original article here Source