Manager, Court Administration
AO2 Administrative Officer 2
Court Administration, Courts
Advertisement Number: 39253
Salary(s): AO2 $54,318.00 – $65,118.00 per year
Closing Date: June 22, 2022
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to Indigenous people and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
To be considered for this competition you must submit an Application Screening Form, along with your resume and cover-letter. Complete the Application Screening Form at the link below.
If you are having difficulty opening the link, you may have to use a different browser. You may also contact Human Resource Services under “Apply to” to request a copy of the Application Screening Form. The selection board will rely on information provided in the form and may rely on the information provided in the resume and cover letter to determine whether a candidate will be invited for further assessment.
CLICK HERE to access the application screening form.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- Satisfactory Enhanced Security Check – Level IV
- Satisfactory Criminal Record Check – Vulnerable Sector Search
- Satisfactory Adult and Child Abuse Registry Checks
- Ability to work flexible hours including overtime with little or no notice
- Extensive experience performing administrative/clerical duties, which includes preparing/processing complex documentation, in a court, legal or related environment
- Experience dealing effectively in-person or on the phone with the public, judiciary, legal profession, law enforcement agencies or other related stakeholders
- Experience interpreting and applying policies or legislation
- Strong organizational skills with the proven ability to prioritize assignments and work under time constraints to meet conflicting deadlines
- Experience providing leadership in a team-based environment including presenting and acting as a positive role model
- Ability to resolve conflict using effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain accuracy and pay attention to detail
- Experience working independently with strong ability to work under pressure to meet workload demands or deadlines
- Supervising experience such as attendance and performance management, employee development/coaching and recruitment
- Excellent English verbal communication skills
- Excellent English written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (e.g. Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Experience working with court-related computer systems, such as the Court Registry System, CONS, CCAIN
The Manager of Court Administration is responsible for the effective administration of all functions within Court Administration. Service/recommendation provided to various components of Winnipeg Courts, other government agencies, the public and legal professionals on the following areas: Data Entry/CCAIN, Custody Desk, Document Processing and Docket Administration.
Advertisement # 39253
Service Centre 1
Human Resource Services
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3L6
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved by internal represented applicants. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source