Manager, Retail Lending
Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and thrive in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Manager, Retail Lending for the Winnipeg region to serve as a coach, leading and developing a team of consumer lenders with a focus on business development to achieve high levels of member service standards and attain sales goals
• The manager acts as an internal resource providing sales and service training, loan adjudication and guidance in areas such as mortgages, personal loans and lines of credit, ensuring compliance with legislation, regulations and policies.
• The ideal candidate will have a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in Business Administration or equivalent experience/knowledge
• This individual should have a demonstrated desire to lead and develop others in a coaching environment
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Friday, January 8th
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source