Manager, SAP Sustainment
IS5 Information Technologist 5
Department of Central Services
Digital Transformation, Business Transformation & Technology
Advertisement Number: 37304
Salary(s): IS5 $77,260.00 – $102,244.00 per year
Closing Date: April 19, 2021
The Manitoba government recognizes the importance of building an exemplary public service reflective of the citizens it serves, where diverse abilities, backgrounds, cultures, identities, languages and perspectives drives a high standard of service and innovation. The Manitoba government supports equitable employment practices and promotes representation of designated groups (women, Indigenous people, persons with disabilities, visible minorities).
Employment Equity is a factor in selection for this competition. Consideration will be given to women, Indigenous people, visible minorities and persons with disabilities.
An eligibility list may be created for similar positions and will remain in effect for 12 months.
Candidates who do not meet all essential criteria may be considered on an underfill basis at a commensurate rate of pay.
Are you an SAP expert looking for a challenge? The Manitoba Government has one of the largest and most complex IT organizations in the province and we are looking for leaders with a passion for technology and customer service to help us on our innovative and operational excellence journey.
Conditions of Employment:
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
- A satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- A post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- Significant knowledge and experience with SAP technologies.
- Experience leading and successfully implementing complex ERP systems.
- Experience in contract management, managing vendors and/or service providers, and monitoring service levels and contract obligations.
- Written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to different levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a diverse team environment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Experience with project management methodologies, concepts, and frameworks (ex. PMP, PRINCE2).
The Manager, SAP Sustainment is responsible for leading a team of SAP professionals, planning, setting objectives, estimating, and budgeting for SAP application services; introducing innovative cost-effective sustainable application management services that meet business requirements; managing human resources effectively in order to achieve organizational objectives, and ensuring contract agreements with SAP and other contracted vendor supports are maintained and upheld.
Advertisement # 37304
Service Centre 3
Human Resource Services
600-155 Carlton Street
Winnipeg, MB , R3C 3H8
Applicants may request reasonable accommodation related to the materials or activities used throughout the selection process. When applying to this position, please indicate the advertisement number and position title in the subject line and/or body of your email. Your cover letter, resumé and/or application must clearly indicate how you meet the qualifications.
Please be advised that job competitions may be grieved and appealed. Should a selection grievance be filed, information from the competition file will be provided to the grievor’s representative or the grievor, if unrepresented. Personal information irrelevant to the grievance and other information protected under legislation will be redacted.
We thank all who apply and advise that only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
View original article here Source