Professional Satellite TV and Internet installers/technicians wanted immediately
We install and service in Winnipeg and all surrounding rural areas
Tired of being an employee working for someone else? Take your career to the next level.
As a self-employed subcontractor, you will have full write offs, independence, control your schedule and your income.
Skills: New Installations and Service calls. Connect, troubleshoot, relocate satellite dishes, modems, interior and exterior wiring.
No selling required (equipment installation and service only).
Installers/Technicians with previous experience in Bell TV, Shaw, MTS, Xplornet preferred. Please provide specific details of your previous related experience with your application or attach your resume.
· Your own reliable truck or van with ladder rack
· Tools and equipment to complete the installation (hand tools, ladders, meters)
· Cell phone (smart phone) for retrieving workloads on-line, confirming customer appointments, emailing documents after installation, uploading completed work orders.
· Safety equipment – hardhat, steel toed boots, vest, pylons, first aid kit, fire extinguisher etc
· Physical fitness, ability to carry up to 75 lbs
· A can-do professional attitude and customer service focus
Once selected, you will be required to pass a Criminal Record Check (CPIC) and provide proof of a valid driver’s license and other required insurance.
Previous experience with Shaw, MTS, Xplornet, Bell, Telus, line of site rural internet etc is considered an asset, as well as required Safety Certification such as WHMIS, ladder training, confined space training and other safety courses.
Please email a resume with all of your related experience, as well as a short cover letter explaining why you would be the ideal candidate to join our team of professional installers. Previous work as a self employed subcontractor and existing contractor/business registration an asset.
Please ensure you include all of this above required information in your application.
Attention to detail is imperative in this role, so those who have not included this information will not be considered for this posting.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source