At Elmer’s we’ve been equipping farmers with innovative solutions for over 40 years. Owning and operating our own farm we understand what farmers need and want out of our products and our company. We strive to provide our customers with products that will effectively handle even the toughest environments. Harvest after harvest, our mission is to produce world-class farm equipment for the needs of the progressive farmer.
We’re excited about the innovation required to aid in the production of the crops farmers grow to feed the world, and we currently have an open opportunity for you as a Manufacturing Engineer.
We’re Looking For:
• High-energy collaborators who are passionate about team success
• A bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Manufacturing, Mechanical or Agricultural Engineering (completed or in progress)
• Experience with design tools such as Autodesk Inventor (or similar 3D CAD system).
• A hands-on and team-focused work style
• Fluency in Microsoft Office products
• Experience working in design teams
In this role you will:
• Integrate new products and product refinements into production
• Optimize production processes and analyze performance
• Assist with Engineering Change Orders
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and streamline production processes
• Troubleshoot and resolve production issues on shop floor
• Document processes and standardizations
Ingenuity and the ability to collaborate with team members are essential for success in this role.
For more information and to apply, please visit the careers section of our website, or submit your resume in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our facility is conveniently situated near Altona, MB – 36km east of Winkler, and only 100km south of Winnipeg. Altona is an attractive, caring and progressive community with abundant cultural, recreational and educational opportunities for all ages. With amenities and opportunities that rival much larger municipalities, there’s no better place to be.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source