Icon Technologies Limited, is a privately held corporation and started operations in 1998. Icon Technologies is continually evolving by providing innovative custom thermoformed and rotational molded solutions to original equipment manufacturer customers. We are also dedicated to supplying quality RV products internationally to aftermarket distributors, dealers and consumers.
Icon has its own state of the art manufacturing facility, affording tremendous flexibility and customization in thermoforming and rotational molded products. To learn more, visit us online at http://www.icondirect.com, or view this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tN33vi-wEeI&t=0s
Icon is a growing company with a strong, vibrant future. We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant or Graphic Designer. The right candidate will be naturally pleasant and friendly, with a commitment to “family” values and collaboration. This is a team environment with a collective focus on serving our customers and supporting each other to that end.
The primary responsibility of this position is to aid the marketing department in the creation, quality control and distribution of marketing materials for new and existing products. To support creative direction for the company, as well as brand and product line development.
Desired qualifications, previous training and skills include, but not limited to:
• Demonstrated aptitude and knowledge of studio and on-location photography
• Post production retouching and manipulation of photo images using Adobe Suite or similar graphic design software
• Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print and the web
• An excellent eye for detail, with strong analytical skills
• Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications
Knowledge and experience with the following are considered an asset:
• Graphic or Visual design
• Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
• UI Concepts
• Social Media design, content and posts
This is a full-time position, offering a complete comp package. Normal hours are Monday – Friday, 8am – 4:30pm.
We’re growing, and its FUN. Come see for yourself. We can’t wait to meet you!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
View original article here Source