Norstar Industries Ltd. is a family-owned manufacturer located just outside of Rosenort, MB. At Norstar, we build conveyance equipment for the agriculture, agri-industrial and industrial markets. Norstar is also the home of the U-Drain™ floor drainage system. Our purpose is to build innovative solutions that help build and feed the world.
Norstar prides itself in providing a market-leading product that is exceptional on every level. To do this, we need an exceptional team! We are now seeking an experienced and creative individual to join our Sales team in the role of Marketing Specialist.
Reporting to the CSO, the Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
· Creating physical and digital content such as but not limited to: brochures, training material, videos for company websites and dealerships
· Managing all social media and digital platforms
· Assisting with trade show coordination by planning and scheduling trade show visits
· Liaison with the shop manager and supervisors to plan and prepare trade show display models / lay outs
· Receive feedback from Sales representatives to further and continuously develop and tailor marketing material for targeted industries
· Assist the CSO with the marketing budget
· Developing short and long term marketing strategies
· Staying up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
· Occasionally attend trade shows for the purpose of market research to stay competitive with the industry and promotions
· Other duties as assigned
Certificate or degree in Marketing or related field
Previous experience in a similar role
Previous knowledge or experience working in the manufacturing industry would be a strong asset
Experience designing, creating and maintaining websites
Experience with Video creation and editing
Proficient in Adobe suite and MS Office
Experience with Social media platforms management
Possess a valid driver’s license and Passport – Ability to travel within Western Canada and the US, if required*
Self starter who possesses excellent time management and organization skills
Analytical and strong problem solving skills
Excellent communication skills (Verbal and written)
Possess a creative flare
Norstar offers a competitive starting wage, comprehensive benefits, along with opportunities for professional growth.
Interested candidates can submit their resumes via email to our Human Resources Manager. We thank all those who are interested, however; only those who qualify will be contacted for an interview.
At Norstar, we are an equal opportunity employer. Employment at Norstar is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
At Norstar, we succeed together! Join our team and experience the opportunities, growth and excitement that Norstar has to offer!
View original article here Source