Like to play with and fix marine engines, powersports equipment, snowmobiles, UTVs and quads? So do we! We’re a family-owned and run business in Steinbach and we’re looking for a full-time, year-round Mechanic who can service and repair various engines. Get ready to join a dynamic team with lots of opportunity to grow, earn above industry income.
• Inspect and test engines to diagnose and isolate faults.
• Adjust, repair or replace mechanical or electrical system parts.
• Conduct quality checks on work performed, and maintain a clean, safe work space.
• Perform scheduled service and maintenance.
• Advise Service Writer of diagnosis, needed repairs, additional work needed, and cost estimate.
• Maintain effective working relationships with other dealership members.
• Great attitude.
• Mechanical, troubleshooting and problem-solving capabilities.
• Strong communication and learning skills.
• Pride in workmanship and the desire to attain a superior level of expertise.
• Work independently and as a team member.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines and exhibit timeliness.
• Marine, power sports, or automotive experience an asset.
In addition to becoming part of our exceptional team, we offer:
• No weekends; Monday – Friday only.
• Above average industry wages.
• Comprehensive benefits package.
• A fun and professional team environment.
• Opportunity to learn and grow within our industry.
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been looking for, please send a resume with cover letter via email (no walk-ins please).
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source