MECHANICAL ASSEMBLER (Winnipeg, MB)
This is your opportunity to join a leading industry leader in ventilation products as an Mechanical Assembler. In this role, you will work in a team environment with other highly skilled individuals.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Create a subsection of a units system
* Work with a team to integrate the subsection into the overall construct of the unit.
* Work in all aspects of creating the system.
* 2-3 years experience in an assembler environment
* High mechanical aptitude
* Knowledge of all hand tools
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* $15.57 per hour to start; days and evening rotation shifts
If you would like to be considered for the position of Mechanical Assembler, please email your resume to Dean Hinther at [email protected], quoting job number 15269.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time
View original article here Source