Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply, the leading providers of livestock equipment, supplies, and services in Western Canada is currently looking for a Medications Coordinator for its Winnipeg, MB location.
The Medications Coordinator is responsible for managing the dispensing of livestock medications for the company. The position involves interacting with customers and providing excellent customer service both in person and over the phone, ordering product, stocking and maintaining accurate inventory counts, managing customer prescriptions and preparing medication orders for customers.
– Minimum grade 12 education; post-secondary education in the field of medication dispensing is an asset;
– 2 years’ experience in a warehouse setting, picking and preparing orders for shipment and following inventory control protocols;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, Word and Excel;
– Self-motivated and able to work independently with minimal supervision;
– Excellent internal/external customer orientation and good teamwork skills;
– Good organizational and time management skills;
– Ability to work well under pressure and meet set deadlines;
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
Penner Farm Services and Horizon Livestock & Poultry Supply offers a competitive wage along with Health and Dental Benefits and a profit-sharing plan. We offer an excellent work environment with opportunities for development and advancement.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please send your resume in confidence to email@example.com by February 12, 2021.
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job type: Salary
View original article here Source